Friday, April 2, 2021

In the Flesh

As a final reflection on this whole process, I'm really thinking about how many things I changed.

This started off as a partially narrative, if devoid of dialogue, opening to a story that I really hadn't fleshed out much at all. But as the process continued, I kind of started to form a full film in my head, which pushed me to make the opening itself looser and more atmospheric. Over the course of the project I allowed what I really wanted to do to take over and the result is the best product I could make to match those self-set expectations. I would have wanted it to look better, but I have no real complaints about the result since it was all my sole doing. 

I think my project came out well, and I'm proud of the work I put into it.

post titled after this song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done!; My Project

 Well, here it is. Not much else to say, this was a pretty fun experience and a lot of hard work. no 'post titled after' today, but ...