Sunday, March 28, 2021

Three Steps

I woke up super early today and guess what: finished! I'm done! No more! 

The car footage didn't end up working out, but I filled out the timeline with some random cool looking shots I got elsewhere. I rearranged some stuff to make everything flow better, finished up mixing, did the credits, and now I'm done. This was honestly a lot more straightforward than I thought, which can definitely be attributed to my plan to go for the montage route. I think I effectively accomplished what I set out to do and the result is pretty good. The part I'm happiest with is the footage I got for the credits sequence, though, and I made a little mini short with it scored by one of my favorite spoken word pieces. 



Here's the opening in my export queue (exciting!) and a frame from the
credits (I ended up going with Vinyl for the font).

Now that I'm done editing and everything I just need to finish up the script for my CCR and get to filming. I feel pretty accomplished and satisfied with the entire project at this point.

Here's an embed of the short I made with scrap footage as an extra treat:


post titled after this song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done!; My Project

 Well, here it is. Not much else to say, this was a pretty fun experience and a lot of hard work. no 'post titled after' today, but ...