Sunday, March 14, 2021

Waterfall

Super glad I switched to resolve. The color and light editing look insanely complicated at first but once I got used to them it was so cool to mess around and get all my shots looking how I wanted them to!

Here are some before and after examples. I'm going for a more pinkish look than the tan-brown I had in mind at first, solely because of how most of my takes turned out lighting-wise without shifting things around. I like the kind of stuffy warmth that the lighting gives off in most of my shots, and I have to keep editing the top example to make it look more like my others (I might just retake it, honestly). 


I'm going to start looking at fonts and my credits in general, which should be the easiest part of the entire project considering how I did everything myself. The footage I have right now along with ~5 second placeholders for my missing takes puts me at about 1:35, and the song I'm using is 1:46, meaning I'll probably have to trim down some stuff to get everything I need within the needed time.

post titled after this song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done!; My Project

 Well, here it is. Not much else to say, this was a pretty fun experience and a lot of hard work. no 'post titled after' today, but ...