Saturday, March 13, 2021

Xerces

I cut out a lot of the shots in my storyboard, especially the ones with my cat; not that I don't love her, it's just too much of a hassle to get her where I want. Also, the shots I did decide to use are pretty good and what I want to go for.


All my shots are in Resolve now, and I'm figuring out how to place them. I got a bunch of cool-looking shots of the room with the big mirror and this horse statue that we have, plus I retook the bedroom shots and am keeping the rainy window that I took on my phone. I want to start experimenting with sound mixing, and one of the takes has a really nice white noise that I'm putting underneath the rest of the mix. I also decided on what song to use -- it has a really nice melancholic atmosphere and that analog white noise in the background that I want to feature in the film -- and am playing around with timing to fit it.

Now that I have more footage I want to focus on finishing up takes so I can work on editing in a broader sense. I'm also going to work on color correction like I mentioned and started last week, definitely going for a darker look due to the weird exposure I got on my camera.

post titled after this song


No comments:

Post a Comment

Done!; My Project

 Well, here it is. Not much else to say, this was a pretty fun experience and a lot of hard work. no 'post titled after' today, but ...