Friday, March 26, 2021

XS

During the latter half of Spring Break (cutting it kind of close), I'm going to finalize my project. I have most of the footage I need, I'm just missing the car shots and the road-to-sky credits take which I'll try to get this weekend. The credits one should be really easy to get in the morning, but I might have to work around the car parts depending on whether my parents can take me out: this wouldn't be the end of the world, honestly ... I've kind of come to not like the idea of those shots as much.

With the footage I have, I've been making the full timeline flow more cohesively. I added the background noise from one of my longer takes underneath the entire mix, making it pretty quiet but loud enough to fill in some ambience and make it "natural"-sounding. The entirety of track 'A2' is this noise, and as you can see in the mixer in the second screenshot I've been adjusting the sound levels in comparison to the background noise in my outdoor take as well as the music track. 



As you can also see I've been experimenting with cropping some of my shots, which really helps to finalize the look I want to achieve. 

After I finish up the footage tomorrow and over the weekend all I really need to do is research a font for the credits and put those in (shouldn't take long seeing as I did literally everything besides the music, whoops) plus mixing the sound more which has been super easy. This honestly feels like a breeze and I can feel the end coming, sweet relief. I've also been working on my CCR, so I should be able to finish that up soon too.

post titled after this song (robbed at the Grammy awards, how sad)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Done!; My Project

 Well, here it is. Not much else to say, this was a pretty fun experience and a lot of hard work. no 'post titled after' today, but ...