Sunday, February 28, 2021

Blue, Dense Orange Day

Now that I planned out the shots and flow of my opening, I want to start brainstorming about how I'll be filming them.

My mom is picking up my brother and I on Tuesday, so I can shoot some car footage then. I'm also taking the SAT on Wednesday, which means even more footage and possibly some shots of kids at school being added in somewhere. I already know my shooting locations situation (mostly at my dad's new house, maybe some retakes at my mom's new one if I'm not done by the time she moves, plus neighborhood footage) so thankfully I don't need to think any more about that.

Something I'm really interested in moving forward is sound design. Obviously, I'm gonna have the song playing in the back (Christian just released an album, by the way!), but it'll be ambient and instrumental and I want to keep natural sounds in to further build atmosphere. I may purchase a microphone and rig something up to record sound better, as well as some foley for footsteps and whatnot maybe.

I'm glad my project seems to be moving in a good direction. With the bulk of planning done, I just need to work out time to shoot in my schedule, and once that's over with I can move onto editing. I have to say, I am excited.

post titled after this song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done!; My Project

 Well, here it is. Not much else to say, this was a pretty fun experience and a lot of hard work. no 'post titled after' today, but ...