Thursday, March 4, 2021

Min Dag

So although I said I would try to get some footage shot on SAT day that didn't work out (oops).

I've changed some shots in my storyboard and kind of shifted towards a more indoors-oriented 'plot' for the opening. I also drew some rudimentary little keyframes for each storyboarded shot and put them into my editing program so I can plan out transitions and everything within that.

The shots that I replaced are highlighted in this new storyboard.


I chose to change the shot of people from the car to just one of the road while driving by; I failed to consider the possibility of asking people if I could film them, plus finding people just walking around in my neighborhood seems too tedious. I also incorporated this cool giant mirrored wall in one of the rooms in my house, shooting our piano and changing the shot of my cat on the bed to her on a couch in front of the mirror. Less important of a change but I changed the ambiguous "shot of boxes" to a specific shot of my dresser wrapped in plastic. Also wanted to include a shot of a rainy window since I thought it looked nice. Everything else is the same besides that, just wanted to make some practical changes now that I'm actually filming.

post titled after this song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done!; My Project

 Well, here it is. Not much else to say, this was a pretty fun experience and a lot of hard work. no 'post titled after' today, but ...